Yiruma's P.N.O.N.I

Well, I can't sleep tonight. (Why? Too happy? Too sad? Don't know...) Keep searching information about music, music scores, staff, music notation and many. But Wow! Though I found this a little bit late, but I'm still excited and surprising! :)



Guess what? Yiruma's 6th album has released! The released date was 31 October, which mean as a Yiruma's fans, I'm getting this "news" quite late ==. haha, but nevermind lol!



I'm now listening to this album with the new Evo5 speaker which I've just brought from Lowyat Plaza today. For me, this is another worth buying album from him, Yiruma. Hope more good musics are coming soon from him! =] But sadly because it seems quite difficult to get his original album in Malaysia.

BTW, the song name in this album are simple:
01 . Piano
02 . Love
03 . Joy
04 . Loanna
05 . Ribbonized
06 . Eve
07 . Present
08 . Letter
09 . Sky
10 . Journey
11 . Hope

But I think it's quite meaningful when they're been linked together =)
Or you may say I'm over-imaginative? haha, whatever.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆