The Forgotten Man

I feel no mood to talk with anyone now. Or...maybe I don't have any interesting topic to talk with. Haiz...whatever la =(

Today, I went to school to collect Form 5 textbook as promised. Also, I bring along WChew's books to give her in school. After arrived at school, I see many Dinamik class friends are going to leave the school because their Chemistry extra class has end.

I meet JiaYee and JiaYann at the Melati hall. I feel really surprise because I've quite a long time didn't see her already :) Hope she live happily now. They're on their way to get Form 5's book list. So I join them too. The shopkeeper ask me what form you want. I was like forgot all the Bahasa Malaysia which I've learn and stop there for few seconds. LOL Then some more I say I want a Form 4 book list x__X because I've forgot I'll be in Form 5 next year T.T And there we meet PuiMun. She told me she came to school this morning by 6 a.m. OMG! She must be waiting us for long time!

About twelve thirty, TseYin and the others finally come! Our SPBT room become more noisier than before. After that, 5 Cemerlang's students all come to our room to return their textbooks. It's really bad that we can't open the laboratory's door. It's locked. So we just can help them return their books at our small room door.

As we are busy helping the students to tick the form and check their books, our panda senior finally come ^^. Really surprise when I saw her! Don't ask me why because I don't have the answer == But after the work is done, she leave, never have a chance to talk with her. =(

As usual, we have to arrange the books according to subjects. Don't think it's easy, quite tired when doing this == BTW, after all were done, my friends all start to talk the other things. They talk about our Majlis Perpisahan, St. John latest event and so on. I just give some short/boring/useless reply but seems no one is listening T.T Not only this, I always feel that I'm the one who will easily forgot by people.

Why? A good question, but I don't have the answer =(
It's late at night now and I've to go to school tomorrow, again. Sleep well, the forgotten man!

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆