First Time @ Sunway Lagoon

Last Saturday (13 Dec), I went to Sunway Lagoon with Ee, Viview & PeiYaing. I'm damn excited that day because...believe or not, that's the first time I play in Sunway Lagoon. Usually, if I come with my family, my mother sure won't let us go in and play. == Haiz!

Early in the morning, as I'm eating my breakfast, Viview called me and ask whether I've arrived at the bus stop or not. Hah, sure my answer is NO and she sounds quite surprises when I told her I'm having breakfast that time. I thought they're waiting long time so I quickly finish my breakfast and go to our school bus stop by my mother's car. I arrived there but there's nobody, just saw a strange face. Later, I met Ee and she told me they're eating at the Mamak stall ==

After that, four of us take a taxi to Sunway Lagoon together. It's damn expensive! RM25! Which means each of us have to pay about six ringgit. But actually it's more better than we take bus and LRT in a hot weather.



First, we went and play in the water park. But before that, we have to pay RM10 for two lockers to keep our bags inside. Erm, what I would like to say is the locker is EXPENSIVE!! And it's for one-time-use only. By the way, all the games are very fresh and new for me. Hah, so I'm really excited there ^^ (Lol, what my mother will say if she's with me that time ==?)

Later, it started to rain heavily. All the visitors, of course, includes four of us are caught in a downpour. So we have to wait the rain to stop. But then, most of the visitors are going home and unwilling to stay anymore.

So that's why when the rain stop, we can play the games without queue up ^^. We play till the park is going to close then take a taxi and go home. But before that, we all have chance to eat at PeiYaing's food stall which located at Batu 3.

留言

  1. ~~哈哈。。。原来那天你是第一次去sunway laggon 噢...
    为什么没听你说的...
    你忘了写我们还去堆城堡叻...哈哈...
    你也没有写我们为了省回那rm5,
    我们就快把他们的locker给挤爆了耶...
    哈哈。。。幸好最后我们都省得到那5块钱...
    下次记得再来我店吃东西噢,
    一定discount给你的。。。
    我的新布落格--http://purplegirl-panda.blogspot.com
    welcome to my blog....~~

    回覆刪除
  2. 哇==,你几时跑来的~有点意外。。。
    哈哈!我那天有说过啊,可能你没有听到吧。
    discount?我还是比较喜欢……FREE的 XD

    回覆刪除
  3. ~~free??
    可以,你帮我洗碗咯。。。
    天下没有白吃的晚餐的噢...~~

    回覆刪除
  4. 那……我等早餐、午餐、或者宵夜咯!
    只要有恒心,一定可以等到Free的!哇哈哈……(无药可救==)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

留張字條。

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆