PMR Results Day 2008


[i](Photo uploaded from my Samsung on 30th December, 2008)[/i]

Hah, I'm now at school because Form 3 students are taking their PMR's result today. But why I'm here? Haiz, actually it's non of my business because I already passed my PMR! XD Just here to help the school and teacher to make sure students return their textbooks. Early in the morning, which is about 9am I'm already at school, waiting teacher to be 'appears' and Ong to come. Very boring ==

Got one girl who saw me wearing sport shirt and sitting at pondok so she seems quite angry and worry because she thought only she's wearing uniform to school. Hah, quite funny when I heard she told her friend about this. Lol, maybe she thought I'm Form 3? (Still look younger XD) Haiz, suddenly think of the day my friends and I take our PMR result. Soon I'm going to have my SPM! OMG, gonna workhard leh T.T Ok, then if you can read this post, that means I'm successfully setup my mobile phone to blog T.T which took me lots of hours to settle it. Cheer =]

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆