No Title

Don't know what to put as the title. It's really a special day because I woke up early (about 8.30am) without using my alarm clock. == But my family and I went out for our breakfast at about 9 o'clock. I'm hungry.
IMG_5000
We went far to Cheras just to eat at a Seafood Noodle House (called 雄记海鲜面家) because their fishball noodle taste good! But sadly they are cleaning their shop and going to close for Chinese New Year. So we went to the other restaurant. I've ordered a plate of Char Kway Teow (Fried Noodle) there and it tasted OK only ==. (too salty x_X)
IMG_4992
My sister there, with two hands in front of his naughty face ==.
Img-0321
After eating, we went to the nearer Jusco. I saw this on the cashier counter. And yet, the guy are not smiling, or saying Thank You. People are busy buying clothes, pants, Mandarin oranges and things for CNY but I go and bought a small whiteboard (for RM10) and few stationary ==. Haha. Actually I've a bad mood today. Not feeling want to smile or talk. Err...is this side-effect of thinking too much of things? =="
DSC09258
LOL, my drawings not bad leh! Suddenly, I feel I love to draw. :P

留言

  1. ~~eh the whiteboard juz rm10 only oh...
    so cheap...
    how many cm? i oso wan buy it...~~

    回覆刪除
  2. err...u suddenly ask me this question...
    but i measure for u le, it's 45cm x 30cm. haha ==
    got bigger size 1, selling RM29.90...

    回覆刪除
  3. ~~so cheap... i will go and buy when i free~~

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

留張字條。

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆