Outgoing

As promised, I went to my friends ShuXian, ShuSin & YokeCheng house today. Early in the morning, I went to Jinjang with my family to eat our breakfast. Then about 10am, I met all of them at the bus stop (near TheStore). YokeCheng's mother fetch us to ShuSin's house. It's doesn't too far, but the car's space seems not enough for five of us ==. Anyway, about 10 minutes, we are already there.

We all play cards together. Damn 刺激 + fun XD Haha. I still remember last year we play a cards + eye's action game called Mafia. All of us play until went crazy ==. (erm...maybe me only gua) After that, we also went to ShuXian's house (actually it was her grandmother's house). Later, we took bus to Kepong because YokeCheng's house is located somewhere there ==.



Lol, now only I know she does have a dog in her house XD! They said its look cute. And yet, they're right. But at first I thought the dog will bark loudly so I dare not to walk near it. (I don't like dog that bark non-stop ==) But then I found out its' very quite and active.

A boring video there XD. All refused to speak to my camera ==. About 1.30pm, it's time for us to go home. Actually today we supposed to go my junior, ShookYik house. But then because of the time, we canceled it. They said want to visit my house this Saturday, but the schedule are really confusing! Haiz, don't know la!

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆