Looking Forward

Today, I received a phone call from my Chinese class teacher, Mr Lee. Hah, it's quite easy for me to recognized his voice. So when he said "Hello" to me at first, I know it was him.


This is the second time we talk on phone (If I'm not wrong la ==). He told me that our Chinese class will probably start by tomorrow noon! This is just too sudden! Unlike last year, this year our school will be having KOKO activities on Wednesday. Which mean we can't have our Chinese class on Wednesday this year. Anyway, students still got three days to choose: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. :(


Besides, he also told me about his new ideas & ways to teach the Chinese class students in this whole new year and we discuss some topics about computer. That sounds really good! Feel happy that he will be continue teaching us. I haven decide which day to choose yet but I'm really looking forward to my Chinese class (as I always did). :P

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆