It's Holiday Again

YEAH! After few weeks of torture in school, finally the school's holiday is here again! Today, I got Mathematics Club's meeting after school. So when school end, Ong and I meet Ee and JiaYee first at SPBT room.

Not like last year, this year, Pn. Yeo is our Maths club's adviser. The number of our club members are quite few. At there, I also met two of my new friends (one Form 2 & one is Form 4) which I knew them during Pengakap's meeting. On KOKO Day, there was 55 students registered but now only 21 students came. How sad =(

The first thing we discuss is about our club's AJK. My friend (& also my classmate), Jia-Yie is the president this year and Ong is the vice president. Unfortunately! I'm the secretary! Oh my...! So from the day our club's meeting started, I've to record whatever we have done and discussed every meeting! Just like writing diary ==" but the only difference is need to hand-up to teacher and let them mark.

After the meeting, I planned to go home earlier but JiaYee asked me to go Bilik Sakit with her. Hah, none of us are sick, she just want to do something in that smelly room because she's the Ketua Bilik Sakit. And so, I spent my time there until 4 o'clock just to help her decorate the room. And yet...I'm not member of St. John or PBSM. Haha, actually it's not my business de. Haiz. Nevermind la. But tired leh =="

In the blink of an eye, Chinese New Year is almost here! Just 2 days left! I'm getting excited. Cheer =)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆