Someone's Birthday

Quite busy these days. Last night, I was busy doing Add Maths papers to decorate our class' bulletin board (I'm wakil Add Maths in class ==). I got lot of ideas actually. But when come to the real situations, it's hard to make the ideas come true. Haiz, so just manage to sleep like 3/4 hours only because of this.

Well, today school end at 1.40pm for science-class students. Our Biology teacher asked our class to go to the media room and gave us our last year exam papers. == This really gave me a weird and strange feelings. I'm getting my Form 4 exam papers while I'm Form 5! Seriously my result isn't sounds good. :(

Try guess today's whose birthday? Haha! So today (19 January) is my ex-senior —— Viview's birthday LOL! Yesterday, she said she will wait me at the school's bus stop before 2 o'clock so I can give her the discs she asked me to burnt. So I've seized this chance to give her birthday present (guess what's it? haha) and a handmade card. Hah, I've forgot to take few photos of it. Haiz, never mind la. Then, about 7.30pm, Viview sent a cake for me, which at that time, I'm sleeping ==. I think she must be waited for quite a long time infront of my house. Raining somemore. Haiz, feel very sorry for that. Sorry. I'm really tired today.

The cake is from Secret Recipes, named Chocolate Indulgent. Believe or not, this was my first time eating cake from Secret Recipes == (maybe I outdated le. haha) and it's damn delicious! :P



Wish her a Happy Birthday =)

留言

  1. ~~she haven't go the NS meh?
    why din't call me go out to celebrate with her also?
    eh, is it the book i borrow for you that day still at vi view there?
    when CNY holiday, have you all go out together?
    if YES, remember to call me also oh...
    don't forget...~~

    回覆刪除
  2. Haha. I heard she said just need to go NS like every Sunday or what wor...Not sure...I thought you got invited to her party? ><

    And the book...wait, har!? That means you haven get lol??

    CNY 初六 maybe will go Ong's house, and 初七 maybe will go Viview's house take Angbao(s). Interested ^^?

    回覆刪除
  3. ~~haha, that is saturday and sunday oh...
    u all go in afternoon or nitez?
    nitez i m not free de oh?
    plz help me ask vi view about the book,
    10q~~

    回覆刪除
  4. I asked her about the book. But I think u better ask her again by urself. coz...she always said "see how 1st" =="

    初六 12pm - Ong said want invite u all (have you receives her call?) but hor...she has invited quite lot people aldy loh == so...dunno la. "see how 1st"

    初七 - Time don't know yet, but 99.9% not at nite la ==. also, need to "see how 1st!" :P

    回覆刪除
  5. ~~a lot of ppl? got who?
    she dint call me oh,
    plz ask her to call if not i'll angry oh...
    haha..
    then vi view there,
    ask her to call me also la,
    i not free to call her,
    tat day i see her on9 ,
    then she not free so....~~

    回覆刪除
  6. Erm...mostly are my friends...
    I already told her to call, so...just wait for her lol.

    You really so 夸张 1, make a call oso not free ==? haiz.

    回覆刪除
  7. ~~no not free...
    i m free at every midnitez...
    but the problems is, they free to answers my call if i call in midnitez anot...

    eh, y i cnt leave comment in ''conversation log'' post??~~

    回覆刪除
  8. oh i see XD haha. then both u also going? (Ong & Viview's house)

    har!? y cannot leh...?
    I didn't disable anything wor...try again ><"

    回覆刪除
  9. ~~yup... both oso going...
    i try for 3 times le...
    i dun wan to post again le,
    my comments is too long,
    lazy to taiping again le...
    juz biar la...~~

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

留張字條。

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆