4 Cekal's One Day Trip to Malacca


I think I'm posting this a little bit late. Anyway, on 18th November, our class (4 Cekal) has organized a one-day-trip to Malacca with our History teacher, Miss Malathy. Besides, there're also got another two teachers came with us.

I've recorded some lame videos while we are in the bus, on the way to Malacca :P

Hah, saw the girl sat beside me? Her expression...wuahaha ><

Rotiman~ All of us eating roti in the bus == Okay, then the first place we visit was the Christ Church. The church was under construction or repair or whatever la. Then we went to the Muzium Sejarah & Ethnografi, which somehow I feel boring but there's actually lots of interesting things inside.

Miss Malathy is explaining the archeological things in the muzium.

Afternoon, we all are given chance to take our lunch and hang around Jonker Street. Ong, Wanchew, YengYi, TseHye, PuiKwan and me decided to eat at a Chicken Riceball Restaurant. First time eating "riceball" and it's nice! Also, the price are not too expensive.



And later, we went to the giant ship near Malacca Strait and many places which I've forgot the names ==. After the trip, we are required to do a report and hand up when school reopen T.T So I've to go Wanchew's house next Wednesday to discuss about the report with Chandima, Somala and Ong.



The Cekalians (4 Cekal of 2008) ==

(Photograph from Pathma)
Will add more videos soon! Cheer =)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆