Sonic Gear EVO 5

Yesterday, I went to Melia Hotel for the second time to pay the deposit of the function room which we've booked on November. This time, I'm going there with my family.

It's difficult to find a parking lot in this area so dad decided to parked his car in the front of the hotel (hotel's parking lot) and it's damn expensive! Ten ringgit! Arh! == But because of this ten-ringgit-per-hour-parking-fee, we've a chance to hang around Lowyat Plaza. haha.

This is an advertisement by Maxis. Look simple, but nice for me. Anyway, we spent about 45 minutes in Lowyat and dad has bought a new speaker! which is the Sonic Gear EVO 5. There's a black and white version, I choose the black one. :)





Damn cool right? (Shiok sendiri lol) I'm quite worry about my old computer desk now. Don't know when it will crush suddenly because of the heavy weight == (Am I think too much? haha.) Still listening to Yiruma's P.N.O.N.I. Love his Ribbonized so much :)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆