An Abnormal Dating - Anti-Midvalley!


Today's morning, I went to Midvalley Megamall with JiaYee, LayYu and their primary school classmates. All their friends are boys and I don't even know one of them. (Haiz...I better not go la!) And yet, they didn't talk much with JiaYee and LayYu. I wonder are they going together? Do they really know each other ah!? Really a gang of weird people!

About 9am, JiaYee and I already arrived at the KTM Station and waiting for LayYu. She came late. We take KTM to Midvalley together. So finally, we came to Midvalley Megamall. They still didn't talk much with each other, like strangers only ==. Anyway, at last they decided to watch movie. But JiaYee and I need to wait for Ee to come and watch with her together. So both of us hanging around the complex and went to MPH Bookstore.

But sadly, Ee suddenly said she's sick and can't come to meet us. T.T And guess what!? About 1.15pm, we called LayYu, she said she and the others 'strangers' are now going to watch movie at 1.30pm!

ArH! What kind of dating is this? T.T And why I'm the victim? Haiz. Bad mood. Next time I'm not going with those stangers and I'm Anti-Midvalley from now, until I feel better T.T

留言

  1. ~~anti-midvalley?
    then if i wan go there next time,
    u oso dint wan accompany me oh?~~

    回覆刪除
  2. Har!? OMG...Don't la, we go somewhere else T.T

    回覆刪除
  3. ~~haha, u reali anti-mid valley oh?~~

    回覆刪除
  4. Sounds like weird day. I wouldnt like it either. Hopefully better next time.. and NO mid-valley!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

留張字條。

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆