Hopeless

Today, I went to school for Form 5 textbooks collection...again. Through today have only two classes will return their textbooks, but still the situation are very noisy and chaotic. The books went everywhere in our small SPBT room ==

As we are busy, suddenly I saw our SPBT teacher is walking around the lab. Actually I didn't have any bad feelings about her but I think she's the kind which like to give you work every time when she saw you LOL. As expected =.=, she bring a long namelist and call us to check with the form in SPBT room.



After collect, the juniors are busy arranging books and finally we can have a rest! I thought they're good in arranging those books but actually not. That's still not enough, some more they said they want out to take their lunch but then never come back again! I even called them back faster but they just leave like that! Haiz...really feel hopeless le T.T

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆