I'm Sleepy

It's afternoon now, and I'm damn tired. Early in the morning, I went to school again just because the SPBT room's key was kept by me (Ong and the others want to use the room).



When I arrived at school, I met Ong, Zi Yi and those juniors at the Melati Hall. It seems...they didn't need to use the key/room actually because they all practice their dance at the hall. Besides, the room are full of books and very messy, there's totally no free space for them to dance ==. I'm wondering, why I should come? I'm sleepy!

(They keep practicing and discussing but I got nothing to do. No one listen to my silly comment...I think >< So I just go arrange those messy books in SPBT room lol)

Haiz, let's forget about it. Last night, I'm busy searching some Christmas songs for my panda senior. I don't exactly know the songs' name actually so it's kinda difficult and this has took me for few hours. But sometimes it's quite happy and meaningful when helping friends to do something.


Oh hey! Guess what? Last night, I'm practicing the "fingers step" which Viview taught me and I think I'm succeed! Yes! Gonna show her tomorrow ;) wuahaha ^^

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆