The Swing

So, I went to school with my friends this morning to attend our school Sports Day. We actually escaped from the school before the event ended. XD



What to do with this photo, though? Visited a dessert shop in Kompleks Mutiara with Ong, Jiayee and Viview, and after a long conversation Jiayee has found out something really amusing me inside.

Jiayee: (Suddenly) Guys, did you noticed that something is missing in that wallpaper ar ?
Three of us: (Look at the wall which she's staring at. Wondering.) Where oh ?
....
......
........
Jiayee: The ROPE of the swing she's riding is halfway MISSING leh !! Hah!!

HAHAHAHAH. XD This was how I reacted, laugh like mad. Then, we keep on discussing how hard for the poor little girl to ride on that swing and laugh at our own great imagination. Really sakai eh. =.=

Okay, maybe it's not as funny as I thought. Just wanna laugh off my nervousness towards my driving test and SPM result. LOL. Take life easy =) Forgive my broken english.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆