Yeah! Again

Thanks god! The five-days-second-intervensi finally end today! Our class are having two subjects paper, Biology and History this morning. Oh my god, both are so important until I don't know want to concentrate more on which subject. Sometimes you got this, you loss that.

Honestly, this is my first time being so happy when answering the Bio paper because what I studied has actually came out, and got a weird feelings on History paper because it seems...easier (only objective questions ><). I heard some friends in my class has got the exam paper. How unfair, but nothing you can do.

The first thing I do after come back from school is...throw away my bag, take out my Keroro Robo MK-II Plamo, and start to join it! XD

But wait...the stormy Diagnostic Exam is coming! No more 'yeah' in life nowadays.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆