I'm there


Notice something? I can't believe my numb & funny face is show on there. Haha. Well, today I went Zonice Rover again with my friends. And then I saw the huge poster at the wall. We've learnt a little about Semaphore & Morse codes, Bushman Thong, make Ketupat and lots of stuff.



Don't know who took these photos (probably is one of the Pemimpin there). Not today's one but today we saw a lot of strange faces around, most of them Chinese.

They state that the activities will end at 5.30PM but we only get back about 7PM! Haiz. But actually it's quite worth. And we wait the U13 bus for a very long time. Really tiring & geram when waiting for the U13 bus. Its actually passed by in front of us 3 times but just didn't stop and forth time finally successful! Anti-U13! ><

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆