Missing Wordpress

Seriously I should have found out earlier, or I shall say, they should really make the upgrade more early. Lol. Guess what, Live Spaces has now changed to Wordpress! Every user of Live service should have this mail lying somewhere in their mailboxes, I reckon.

Well, please ignore those hundreds of unread mails, my first reaction after reading the mail was quickly clicking into my long-abandoned Spaces and impressed by the page it directed me to (Lol, what is so impressing actually =.=?). I can now upgrade/move my current space under Wordpress platform! Even if I don't, according to that email, sooner or later, current Spaces will be closed automatically. I would say, read through the email before you upgrade. There are few things that need to pay attention to.

I used to attracted by the rich features of Wordpress and its wide options for blog theme. I tend to spend my whole day just to modify a theme which I think it can look better than its original look and match my taste. And I often satisfy with my own innovative modifications very much. XD

I miss this neat-and-clean looking dashboard Lol. However free is still free, I think several functions, including using themes other than the given ones is still disable for free users. Users still can modify the CSS of current theme and preview them ONLY. A nice trick to attract more people to use their money to upgrade, isn't it? Let you edit, preview, shiok yourself, but not appliable until you upgraded. Lol. And yet the upgrades are not cheap.

Okay. Frankly speaking, I don't know why I have such mood to post/promote about this blogging platform here. I should be doing revision as the year-end examination is coming very very soon. And yes, above one is my newly created blog. XD It looks good to me and I really like the wise decision made by the Live team, nonetheless, I still don't think that I will be blogging at there, due to publicity issue. XD Well, I'm somewhat still an introvert sheepy, overwhelming attention may kill me, seriously.

No more Live Spaces, Live Wordpress now. So far so good. =)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆