School Sports Day (30th)

Our school sports day finally come to an end. It's a unforgettable day and also a quite-boring-day for me. Early in the morning, I was wearing my Scouts uniform to school. Students are not allow to bring their camera to school. Haiz. If they want to take photos, they can ask the photography club's members to take photos for them. Below are some photos I grab from my grandma, WanChew.


Who is the best? Yellow is the best!
Just say yellow on the way.
Come'on yellow. Come'on yellow.
Go fight win. Go fight win!


lol. First photo, I must post my rumah, Melati's camp. Go Go Go Melati!

Rumah Mawar, the Champion of 2009

Rumah Anggerik

Rumah Tanjung

Rumah Kenanga

Siew Yin & WanChew

Rumah Cempaka

^^ Jia-Yie & WanChew

Other schools' athletes. All damn tall ><

Haiz. I'm still very care for not taking any photos that day. Anyway, until now I still cant find any photos of our marching ceremony. It's really unforgettable for me. Maybe because this is the last year of my secondary school's life... cheer =)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆