Last Day of First SPM Intervensi

YEAH! Today is the last day of our school's very first SPM Intervensi. Didn't memorize much the Moral's nilai because I slept early last night and wake up late today. == haha Luckily I still can answer the questions. After exam, there's another problem occur: the results. My Bio, Chemistry, Physic......haiz.


School has organized Kursus Kepimpinan for all the club & society president, secretory and treasurer. I heard some of my friends said they organized it too last year. About 12pm, I met JiaYee, WernChuen and the others at the canteen. A long queue in the canteen to get our foods and mineral drink. For free of course. But I didn't get the food this time although it's free.


After attended the Kursus Kepimpinan, the kursus itself has proved that it was bored and actually it was just a simple speech & presentation. Haiz, I wonder how they can take hours for this. We almost missed our SPBT's meeting. But still, I've learn few things from the speech. That's what a president of a club need to do.


We went for meeting last minute. The room is crowded with people again after few weeks of silence. Until now, I think this is the meeting which I talked a lot to those juniors and have to talk in a serious face. I know I'm not that good in speaking or talking or whatever else. Improving...lol :P

留言

  1. ~~juz finished your 1st spm intervensi oni,
    stll got many many exam de hor....
    acspecially is you SPM oh,
    dun 4get,
    be hardworking oh...~~

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

留張字條。

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆