A Dedication

Just when everyone thought I was losing my mind,
you spoke no doubts on who I am and put your faith in me.
Just when everyone thought I was giving up,
you stood by me and held my hands tight.

Just when I said I don't give a damn anymore
and laughter seemed to be forced back in those days,
everyone walked away with a careless, sinister smile,
you knew it deep-down inside all the time
that I was grieving for all the truths and lies in life.

Just when everything started to go wrong,
when tears could no longer take despair away,
and the dawn seemed to have taken forever to break,
you lightened my life with your love and hope.

There's an end to every beginning,
like everything has been written
and every man has his own destiny,
so does the companionship between you and I.

I know you'd been doing jolly well, which I'm glad of,
still, here's my sincere regards to you,
after all this time that we had spent together
and all that memories, faiths, strengths... you'd given me,
I should ask no more from you but Thank You.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆