Khai Chee's Carnival Day

Nothing much to update recently. My life is filled with BM homeworks and revisions. By the way, I went to my primary school's carnival this morning, with my father and sister. Wow, this had reminded me of the time when I was in Standard Six, the day which I became one of the 'salesgirl' in school. I was thinking: maybe I could meet some of my 'old' friends there? Hopefully.

I arrived at about 8 o'clock, and there were already a lot of cars and the school was crowded with people. Hah, I met JYee and friends as I walked through the school gate - what a coincidence!

6N - the class I used to be in. Good luck to them.
null
I was told by my friends that there would be lots of games holding during this carnival, and yet, it was true. Sad to say that, I played so hard but win nothing. =D







Less than 5 minutes, I bought few Dora's postcards for one ringgit. =) About ten, there were few performances went on: Lion dances etc, etc. And the author of local comic book GeMeiLia was there too.





Lol. I met Ee there too and recorded some lame videos. Overall, it was a great carnival to me! At the end, I can't seem to find any familiar faces there, besides my secondary school friends.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

骨骼疏松

Kempen Senyum Kambing

汤圆哦汤圆